home about contactcatergoriesinvestments

Sunday, September 11, 2011

laventure | sherwood park family photographer

Work....we all have to do it at one point or another.  Now don't get me wrong, I am SO fortunate to work for a company that cares enough about me that they've stepped outside of the box for me.  I get to stay at home with my children, I have the opportunity to follow this path that I'm on with my photography.  But sometimes….my scanning life goes like this: scan 1 page, change setting to 192, scan 1 page, change setting to 96, scan 1 page…..you get the picture.  Snore.  ;o)


Here are some from my session with the Laventure family:
laventure-053-3
laventure-131-2
laventure-137-2
laventure2-003-1
laventure2-008-3
laventure2-019-2
laventure2-024-3
laventure2-040-2
xoxo charmaine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful! I bet the family will be very pleased!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

So great! I love how they're having so much fun. :)

Michelle Hansen Photography said...

Nice work as always Charmaine!!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

How is it that I don't know this scanning of which you speak. I like this idea of showing your photoshoots on your photography blog. I need to get organized in so many ways. Do you use photoshop? I need to buy it and am not sure which one.
Dana