home about contactcatergoriesinvestments

Thursday, August 25, 2011

anna and casey | sherwood park child photographer

Last night I almost won the Mother of the Year award.

Did you know that for a 2 1/2 year old, who weighs 31-35 lbs, that it takes eating 5-500mg tylenols to worry about toxicity?  I do.  Lilypalooza walked up to me and handed me a tylenol.  I asked….where did you get this?  She said…your purse.  I asked…did you eat any?  She said….yes.  I asked….how many? (fear crawling through my body)  She said….just one.  I asked….did you eat two?  She said….no, just one.  Phone call to the poison control hotline (my first in 6 1/2 years of parenting) led me to the information that saved me. (I don't ever have meds of any kind in my purse….but I slipped a couple in one day in fear that I would need them during a 12 hour workshop.  And obviously forgot to remove them….never again!).

These sweet girls were from a playdate mini-session at the park.

anna+casey-blog
xoxo charmaine

1 comment:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Yikes! Glad she's okay.

I've called Poison Control too... turns out eating a little bit of silica out of those moisture control packets is no big deal. :S Things I shouldn't have to deal with in an average day!