home about contactcatergoriesinvestments

Thursday, September 29, 2011

the ring bearer

Henry this morning:

Him (after burping): Where do burps come from?  Me: Your belly.  Him (after yawning): Where do yawns come from?  Me: Your brain.  Him: My DRAIN?????  Does my drain control me????  Me: Yes.  Him: WHAT???!!!  My drain controls me???  That's weird!

The man himself, as ring bearer for my brother-in-law and (now) sister-in-law's wedding this past weekend.  Completely tired of photos, but still making a classic Henry face.  (Here's praying their photog did better than me.....I was almost completely a spectator, wanting to witness every moment....and not get my camera filled with sand from the beach).
IMG_9036 copy-web


xoxo charmaine

2 comments:

grace said...

hey charmaine! i saw your order form for gracely designs, and responded, but for some reason the email address wasn't going through? the email you linked back to was into@charmainepoulinphotography.com. please contact me at gracie.drechsel@gmail.com to get this figured out. :) thanks!

faith ann raider said...

WOW - the light and color of this shot is SO pretty!! the focus is awesome :)